Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Beautiful Rugs
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps
Dear valued customers,
Our goal is to keep our prices as low as possible to make them affordable for our clients, so they can buy much better quality handmade rugs at the lowest price possible; therefore, we have to maintain a very low profit margin, so, unfortunately, we cannot offer free shipping. Though you pay for shipping, you still save a lot of money on your rug purchases from Beautiful Rugs.
Customers should keep in mind the following two points regarding rug purchase:
1. Actual rug sizes may vary a few inches from the size listed on the website.
2. Actual rug colors may vary slightly from the photograph provided on the website.
BEAUTIFUL RUGS SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
Please read these terms carefully before you complete your purchase. The following terms and conditions are applied to any rug that is purchased through the Beautiful Rug website.
You may return our rug that you purchased at BEAUTIFULRUGS.COM only under the following terms and conditions.
1. You must request a return authorization on the first day of delivery receipt.
2. You must return our rug within 3 days after you received it.
3. Our rug must be returned in the same exact condition as it was received by you without any sign of use, stain or any other damage.
4. Due to our very low prices, we cannot afford to offer any free shipping.
5. In case of return, the buyer is responsible for delivery and return shipping charges, including all handling and insurance fees for the full value of the rug.
6. Upon our inspection and our approval, the refund, less the shipping, handling, and insurance fee will be credited to the original payment method.
7. We ship your purchase to you within 3 working days after payment confirmation, We use UPS or FedEx inside the United States and for International shipping we may choose a different carrier.
8. Illinois residents pay 10.25% sales tax for all the purchases.
9. In the event the rug is not shipped back to Beautiful Rugs within 3 days, you requested any specific alteration to be made to the rug or if the rug was damaged while in your care, the sale is considered as final sale without any refund.
10. In case you were not present at the delivery address that you provided us to receive your rug and the shipment was returned back to us, you are fully responsible for all the charges including both delivery and return shipping charges, all handling fees and full amount of insurance.
11. Returns from international buyers are absolutely unacceptable: these sales are final with no exceptions.
All rugs which are shipped to destinations outside of the United States and its territories are absolute final sales, and the International buyer is fully responsible for all shipping charges, handling fee, insurance and VAT
Please contact us with any questions or if you need more information about any of our rugs. You may call us at (773) 360-8048 or contact us via email [email protected]
We hope we can help you to enjoy a pleasant shopping experience at Beautiful Rugs.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Beautiful Rugs’ Website.
Beautiful Rugs is located at:
2150 N. Halsted Street
Chicago, Illinois 60614 United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Beautiful Rugs’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Beautiful Rugs and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Beautiful Rugs. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://beautifulrugs.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from https://beautifulrugs.com/
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://beautifulrugs.com/
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://beautifulrugs.com/
Redistribute content from Beautiful Rugs (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
A) The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
B) These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
C) We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
2. dot.com community sites;
3. associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
4. online directory distributors;
5. internet portals;
6. accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and,
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Beautiful Rugs’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.